Lux Bond & Green
Engagement Ring Settings
Lux Bond & Green offers a tremendous selection of settings which are too numerous to completely display on our website. The ever changing variety includes classical, vintage and innovative designs to showcase your precious diamonds and gemstones. Let our knowledgeable staff help you discover the perfect ring. Lux Bond & Green famous for diamonds and happiness since 1898.
- - This setting allows the stone to be the hero. It's visible from all sides for maximum sparkle
- - This style is similar to the prong setting, but with rising slopes to protect the stone on two sides. It is elegant, and slightly more secure.
- - This setting harkens to the style and class of a bygone era. It features a thin metal bar that separates each stone but leaves the sides open to bring in light.
- - Stones sit between two parallels of metal that are visible, but not prominent. This allows the metal and stone to each have their own distinction.
- - A classic setting that draws attention to the stone, and away from itself, by framing it in precious metal.
- - A Sophisticated, but subtle. Tiny metal beads hold each stone in its own discreet setting..
- - This setting grips the stone with 65-95 pounds of pressure, creating the illusion that the stone is hovering in space.
- - A high-impact, low-stress setting that offers the security of small stones inside tiny holes.